Prior to any return, customers must contact Delta Force Power with their original sales order number and obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. The assigned RMA number is valid for 30 days from the date issued and the return must be received in that time frame. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges and encouraged to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the value of the shipment. Delta Force Power will only provide a prepaid waybill or reimburse the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
Unless otherwise stated, to be eligible for a refund, merchandise must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days from original delivery. The return must be in new and resalable condition with original manuals and all accessories included. If any component of the returned product is missing, Delta Force Power may reject the return or choose to impose additional charges. A restocking fee will be charged for all returns as follows:
• 1 to 30 days from receipt: 25% restocking fee applied
• Returns not possible beyond 30 days.
From receipt of return, a minimum of three business days is required to inspect the returned item prior to issuing a refund or credit. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
EXCHANGE / CREDIT
Unless otherwise stated, to be eligible for an exchange or credit, merchandise must be returned in the original packaging with original manuals and all accessories included.
• Wrong Orders: If you receive a different item from what you ordered, Delta Force Power will ship the correct item and provide a prepaid return label to return the incorrect item.
• Dead On Arrival (DOA): Items that fail within 10 days of receipt and the failure is not a result of customer negligence, Delta Force Power will provide a replacement item, either in advance or once the defective item is returned; a prepaid return label will be provided.
Damage That Occurs During Shipping:
- Must be reported to Delta Force Power immediately upon arrival. Damage that occurs after you receive the order is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- You must take picture of the the damaged items and the shipping box and any inner shipping material that is inside (such as foam inserts and air cushions, etc.)
- Warranty does not apply to systems that are shipped for use overseas after the original purchase. We are not responsible for damage or defects caused by a third party shipper.
*If you do not provide the requested information about the damage that is done during shipping we will not be able to replace the damaged items.